Position: Consumer Brand Specialist
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Goal of the Position
Build Viessmann as a well-known brand name.
Overview of the Position
Viessmann has created a new position for a uniquely qualified creative and digital marketer on the Viessmann US Marketing team. In this new role, the candidate will apply digital marketing and media tools, consumer insight and data analysis to help Viessmann reach and engage consumers in new and innovative ways.
Viessmann is seeking a qualified candidate who is interested in:
- Passionate about developing new, exciting and innovative digital marketing and
brand-building ideas to connect with consumers
- Thinking in fresh and unconventional ways about marketing in our industry
- Challenging the status quo in our industry with your marketing ideas and your talents
- Working creatively and independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams in the US and Berlin
- Create and support end user (B2C) focused marketing programs and initiatives.
- Create and maintain B2C focused content for all digital platforms including but not limited to social media, websites, and YouTube.
- Create qualified sales leads by applying social media tactics, email marketing campaigns and promotions. Distribute sales leads to Viessmann sales network.
- Develop and analyze marketing metrics and KPIs.
- In addition to the duties listed in the foregoing, extraordinary and additional tasks may be required during the course of the business year.
- A college degree in marketing or a related field plus at least one year of related experience. In lieu of a degree, candidates with a minimum of three years of related experience will also be considered.
- SEO, web content creation, Social Media, Online Media, Pay per Click campaigns
- Ability to handle multiple projects/priorities simultaneously with an effective outcome.
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Well versed in Salesforce, Pardot, G-Suite, Photoshop, Google AdWords and Wordpress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, self-starter, and willing to take initiative and collaborate with others
- Enthusiastic with sense of humor
- Detailed-oriented with strong organizational skills
What We Offer
Viessmann cares about our employees and offers great benefits including,
- Low monthly premium medical coverage for you and your dependents
- Free dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans
- Flex-time and telecommuting options
- 401K program with company match
Viessmann believes in promoting healthy work/life balance including vacation, personal time,
training, and educational opportunities to help our employees succeed and achieve their goals. Viessmann Manufacturing Company (U.S.) Inc. reserves the right to make changes and amendments to this Position Description as may be required from time to time. Any intended changes will be discussed with the Employee before inclusion in the Position Description.
Ready to join our team? Contact Viessmann HR: ChrK@viessmann.com