ViGuide: The digital service center from Viessmann
Introducing our innovative digital tools for contractors: the ViGuide mobile app for commissioning Viessmann boilers, and ViGuide remote services for monitoring these boilers remotely.
Streamlining the commissioning process with the ViGuide mobile app
The ViGuide mobile app makes the process of commissioning a Viessmann boiler quick and easy. This user-friendly app will guide you step-by-step through the commissioning process, and ensure that all necessary steps are carried out completely and in the right order.
ViGuide reduces the time it takes to commission a Viessmann boiler and empowers heating professionals to complete this process with ease, even for those who don't have a lot of experience with Viessmann products.
The ViGuide app guides you through the commissioning procedure in four steps:
- Select the boiler to be commissioned from the list in ViGuide. The app will then automatically establish a direct connection to the boiler using the boiler's integrated WiFi access point. No internet connection is required at this point.
- After entering the network name and a password, the user-friendly dashboard appears. For verification purposes, the serial number of the boiler will be displayed in the ViGuide app. Tap "Continue" to go to the next step.
- ViGuide will then prompt you to select various settings for the system, such as heating curves, time programs and naming the heating circuits.
- After all the necessary settings have been entered, the boiler will start running. At the end of the process, a commissioning report with all of the system settings can be generated, and sent to you or to the customer.
Note: To use all of the functions of the ViGuide app, you will need a Viessmann account. Read more here about how to get a Viessmann account.
Downloading the ViGuide app
The ViGuide app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices, and can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
For more information on getting started with ViGuide, check out the following installation guide:
Simplifying remote monitoring with the ViGuide web app
In addition to the mobile app, ViGuide is also available as an online service that can be used by contractors to remotely monitor heating systems. This innovative solution for remote monitoring offers homeowners peace of mind, and enables heating professionals to process service calls more quickly and easily. The result? Time and money saved – and a happy customer. ViGuide web is the best remote monitoring system in the industry for residential installations.
How to make ViGuide work for you and your customers
The process to get your customer's heating system set up for remote monitoring is straight-forward:
- Your customer registers their heating system using the ViCare app.
- They can then register you as their contractor in the ViCare app and activate the remote service.
- You accept the remote service request in the ViGuide software. You will then be able to remotely monitor their heating system.
With ViGuide remote services, the customer benefits with personal service and greater reassurance, and you benefit with remote maintenance, automated messages, fault notifications and much more.
Give it a try!
Log in and try it for yourself. You can also test out the ViGuide remote services in demo mode. Explore ViGuide by setting up your own heating system or that of a member of your staff. Need more information before you sign up? Contact your Viessmann sales representative today.
Please note that the ViGuide mobile app and ViGuide web app should only be used by trained heating professionals. If you are not certified to install, commission and monitor boilers, then please call your local heating contractor or contact us to help you find a Viessmann partner in your area.
In North America, the following boiler series can be commissioned with the ViGuide app and monitored remotely using ViGuide remote services:
- Vitodens 100-W, B1HE / B1KE Series
- Vitodens 200-W, B2HE Series
If you would like to access other functions beyond commissioning in ViGuide, you will need to log in with a Viessmann account. If you don't yet have a Viessmann account, you can register here free of charge at any time. The Viessmann account is your personal gateway to the digital Viessmann world. In the future, you will only need this one account to use all of our digital services and apps.