Seminars at Academy locations in the US
Training seminars are offered at our two state of the art training centers, located in Warwick, RI and Denver, CO. Both of these facilities have live-firing boiler showrooms that allow for hands-on training on multiple Viessmann products. Large comfortable training rooms with state of the art AV equipment make for a great environment for learning.
Most seminars are either 1 day or 2-day in length. Refreshments and lunch are provided, and hotels rooms are available for some long distance travelers.
Experienced and knowledgeable instructors, live firing equipment, a friendly and comfortable setting all make for an effective and memorable training experience. You will leave equipped with all the information you need to confidently sell, install and service Viessmann equipment.
About the Viessmann Academy
- Operational Viessmann boilers on display
- Small group sizes – questions and interaction encouraged
- Highly skilled, knowledgeable and experienced instructors
- Relaxed, comfortable environment – enjoy great hospitality from our friendly staff
- Exclusive marketing and sales training
- Viessmann Academy certificate awarded upon successful completion of seminar
- VI 101 - Introduction to Viessmann
- Vi 102 - Vitosol, Installation and Application
- Vi 203-200 - Vitodens 200 Series and Vitocrossal 300 CU3A
- Vi 205 - Commercial Cast Iron Boiler Application and Installation
- Vi 206 - Commercial Condensing Boilers Application and Installation
- Vi 210 - Vitotronic Controls
- Vi 303-200 - Vitodens 200 Series and Vitocrossal 300 CU3A Service and Maintenance
- Vi 2303-100, Vitodens 100 Series
- Vi 3056 - Commercial Boiler Service and Maintenance
If you are interested in Viessmann Training, please contact your local Viessmann sales rep (link to rep locator) or our Academy Coordinator, Miranda Alvarado, at AlvM@viessmann.com
Note: For all US Academy seminars, please contact your local Viessmann Representative to register for a spot in a scheduled one day seminar or in one of the custom group seminars they may organize to service the needs for your region. You can also fill out and submit the above Seminar Registration Request Form for one of our regularly scheduled seminars.