Reliable, high-quality DHW day after day
The benefits at a glance
- All the benefits of a Vitodens 100 boiler, plus on-demand domestic hot water (DHW) with CombiPLUS Kit.
- DHW at the snap of your fingers all day long! Up to 3.6 GPM (at a 63°F maximum temperature rise with Vitodens 100, WB1B-35).
- Energy-efficient and low-cost due to on-demand indirect-fired DHW production.
- Reduced energy waste with fully-modulating input from boiler.
- Space-saving and lightweight wall-mount design. More compact than any other hot water heater.
- Virtually silent DHW production.
- Easy installation with all piping and electrical connections included.
- Complete space / DHW heating management by boiler control, powerful built-in 3-speed pump and diverting valve.
- Eliminates need for DHW storage tank in many lower-load applications; great fit for apartments, condos, cottages, single-family homes, or installs where space is at a premium.
Helps you save
With the new CombiPLUS Kit, add on-demand domestic hot water to your new Vitodens 100 space heating boiler and say goodbye to your DHW tank. Slightly bigger than a large shoe box, the CombiPLUS Kit installs underneath or beside the boiler and requires only minimal piping and electrical connections.
Quality you can count on
Featuring stainless steel heat exchanger, pressure bypass valve, DHW temperature and flow sensors, 3-speed pump, 3-way diverting valve, and Low Lead Content Certification (NSF/ANSI 372), the CombiPLUS Kit provides nothing but reliable, high-quality DHW day after day.
Where can I buy a CombiPLUS Kit?
To get a quote for a new CombiPLUS Kit including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a contractor in your area using our Contractor Locator.
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across Canada. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann sales representative via our Sales Network.
A perfect match - System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.