About the Viessmann Group
Our mission is to become the world‘s leading digital player in the residential, commercial and
industrial heating and cooling space. Our group‘s foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of 11.600 people in 74 countries. Let us push past our current revenues of US $2.5bn by developing customer centric products for our strategic growth market USA!
- You will be the Systems Engineer - Requirements Management of the new R&D team
- Viessmann USA, collaborating with our lab in Canada and R&D / production in Germany
- You are responsible for the end to end functionality of new developments from small hardware improvements to new remote diagnostic features or completely new heating system releases
- You will develop functional specifications and acceptance criteria based on customer pains and needs and transform them into technical system specifications for our German product development teams
- You are responsible for the holistic collection of requirements and their traceability in our PLM software Polarion - you concisely capture what is required of the product.
The person we are looking for
- Bachelor´s degree (or 15y of equivalent experience) in electronic engineering or mechanical engineering
- 3 years of experience in HVAC industry of North America
- Solid knowledge of life cycle and requirements management in addition to a theoretical understanding and practical experience in our PLM software Polarion
- Extraordinary communication skills to be able to explain complex matters to non native English speakers
- Be familiar with sub-system requirements for product components, i.e., lower-level changes’impact on higher-level requirements
- Structured approach with focus on getting results efficiently
- Fluency in English required, German would be a great asset
- A challenging position with responsibility and opportunity for growth and development
- Flex Time and Telecommuting to adapt work to your personal needs
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team
- Cutting edge IT environment GSuite: Google Mail, Calender, Docs, Hangouts, etc.
Up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application either in German or in English!