Performance and efficiency
Get industry-leading condensing technology for your commercial projects with a high-performance Vitodens 200-W multiple boiler system. As many as eight Vitodens 200-W gas-fired condensing boilers can be combined in a single prefabricated cascade system.
The benefits at a glance
- Outstanding performance with Vitodens 200-W and Lambda Pro combustion management system. Lambda Pro ensures maximum efficiency by automatically adjusting the gas and combustion air ratio.
- Maximum efficiency with high turndown that precisely matches load.
- Simplified boiler system layout as manifold and Low-Loss Header provide complete primary loop.
- Multiple boilers secure against interruption of heating plant operation.
- Boilers easily assembled and hydraulically connected prior to installation with prefabricated manifold.
- Flexible installation with multiple manifold configurations: wall-mounted, floor standing, corner or back-to-back. Right or left-mount Low-Loss Header acts as hydraulic break and helps eliminate air and debris.
- Ideal for small or difficult-to-access boiler rooms or facilities with narrow halls and stairwells.
- All serviceable components easily accessible from the front.
- No pipe or manifold sizing required.
- Offered in packaged system.
- Common venting up to four boilers.*
* In accordance with local codes and regulations of authorities having jurisdiction.
Controlling your cascade
Get the best performance from your multiple-boiler installations with the new Vitotronic 300-K, MW2B Cascade Control. This advanced digital boiler and system control with outdoor reset function ensures reliable and efficient performance of a cascade system with up to eight boilers (with Vitotronic 200, HO1B controls).
The Vitotronic 300 control will modulate, stage and rotate boilers, regulate boiler water and common supply temperature, and with optional extension module, can control up to two heating circuits with mixing valves. Plus, set-up is fast and easy with its plug-and-play function for automatic recognition and adaptation of sensors and system accessories.
Where can I buy a Vitodens 200 Cascade System?
To get a quote for a new Vitodens 200-W Cascade System, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative near you. You can find a Sales Representative in your area via our Sales Network.
For design questions and further technical information, you may also contact the commercial project team at our head office:
Viessmann Manufacturing Company Inc.
45 Access Road
Warwick, RI 02886
Tel. 800-288-0667 (Toll-free)
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Gas-fired condensing boiler with fully-modulating pre-mix cylinder burner. Rated input: 133 to 2245 MBH. For apartment buildings, commercial applications and district heating, new buildings and retrofits.
Vitocrossal 300 CA3
Gas-fired condensing boiler with Inox-Lamellar heat exchanger surface of high-grade stainless steel. Rated input: 3500 to 6000 MBH. For apartment buildings, commercial applications and district heating, new buildings and retrofits.
Gas-fired condensing boiler with Inox-Crossal heat exchanger surface in corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Rated input: 638 to 3361 MBH. For apartment buildings, commercial applications and district heating, new buildings and retrofits.