Smart, compact space heating and DHW
The benefits at a glance
- Efficiency up to 98% at full modulation and 95% AFUE. Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
- Low emission combustion and continuous efficiency from Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro combustion management system.
- Wide modulation range up to 6.5:1 to precisely match load conditions.
- Fast heat-up with innovative DHW Storage Tank Loading System comprised of plate heat exchanger, DHW loading pump and storage tank.
- Compact and hygienic DHW storage with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel tank (26 USG).
- Ten-minute peak flow of 60 gallons (model B2TB-35 only) and continuous DHW draw of 3.3 GPM. Based on a temperature rise of 70 °F (50 °F to 120 °F).
- Space-saving design with small footprint and zero side clearance to combustibles.
- Simplified installation with pre-installed pressure / temperature relief valves, fully enclosed heating expansion tank and circulation pump, and built-in 3-speed DHW / space heating pump with diverter valve.
- Multiple venting options with vent length up to 180 ft.
- Low NOx version is available. To order a Low NOx version of the Vitodens 222-F, click here to contact your Viessmann sales rep
The new Vitodens 222-F gas-fired condensing boiler is an ideal space-saving option for new installations and a smart upgrade for outdated boiler and domestic hot water (DHW) storage systems. Its compact, floor standing design offers an economical space heating and DHW solution for homes with moderate heating loads.
Reliable and consistent performance
Stainless steel is the best choice for long-term reliability. That’s why the Vitodens 222-F is equipped with a stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger and MatriX cylinder burner. Developed and manufactured by Viessmann, these high-quality stainless steel components maximize performance and reliability. Plus, the "self-cleaning" heat exchanger contributes to the boiler’s long service life and dependable performance.
Where can I buy a Vitodens 222?
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across the US. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
To get a quote for a new Vitodens 222-F boiler including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface. Rated input: 12 to 530 MBH. For residential homes, apartment buildings and commercial applications, new buildings and retrofits.