Instructions for Heating Circuit 1:
1. Go into Coding Level 2 on the control. To do this, tap the Menu button on the home screen, and then the Service button. When prompted for a password, enter "viservice". From the Service menu, tap the System Configuration button, and then the Coding Level 2 button. When prompted for a password, enter "viexpert".
2. Tap the General button.
3. Set the value at coding address "5D" to "1". This setting activates the DE1 contact.
4. Return to the Coding Level 2 menu, and then tap the Heating Circuit 1 button.
5. Set the value at coding address "D5" to "1". This setting initiates the external heating program changeover.
6. Set the value at coding address "D8" to "1". This setting identifies the changeover based on the DE1 contact.
7. Set the value at coding address "F2" to "0". This setting disables the time limit for the external heating program.
8. Set the value at coding address "F8" to "– 61". This setting disables the temperature limit for ending reduced mode.
9. Exit the Coding Level 2 menu. Open the main menu, tap the Heating button and then the Heating Circuit 1 button.
10. Set the normal day time Room Temperature Setpoint and Heating Curve to whatever values your customer requires.
11. Set the Reduced Room Temperature Setpoint to whatever value your customer requires (e.g. 3°C).
12. Clear all of the Heating Time Program schedules (Monday - Sunday).
13. Return to the main menu, and tap the DHW button.
14. Set the DHW Time Program schedules (Individual > Monday - Sunday) to "00:00 – 24:00".
15. Exit the main menu. The control is now configured to operate with a thermostat for Heating Circuit 1 via contact DE1.
When the contact at DE1 is closed, Heating Circuit 1 will operate in accordance with the outdoor sensor and the normal day time heating schedule.
When the contact at DE1 is open, Heating Circuit 1 will operate in accordance with the outdoor sensor and the reduced night time heating schedule.