Hot water comfort for life
Vitocell 300-W single-coil domestic hot water tanks are made of high-alloy stainless steel to satisfy the highest expectations with respect to hygiene, recovery rates and service life expectancy.
The benefits at a glance
- Long service life due to corrosion-resistant hot water tank and heat exchanger coil construction of high-alloy stainless steel.
- No sacrificial anode required for additional corrosion protection; therefore no anode replacement costs.
- Heating of the entire water content by a heat exchanger coil extending to the tank bottom.
- Reliable hot water comfort due to fast, even heating with large-diameter 1.25" non-finned heat exchanger coil.
- Minimal standby losses through highly effective foamed-in-place HCFC-free insulation.
Where can I buy a Vitocell 300-W?
To get a quote for a new Vitocell 300-W tank including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a contractor in your area using our Contractor Locator.
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across the US. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Stainless steel domestic hot water tanks for a lifetime of hygienic domestic hot water heating. Capacity: 53 to 119 USG - 200 to 450 L
Stainless steel domestic hot water tanks for a lifetime of hygienic domestic hot water heating. Capacity: 42 to 119 USG - 160 to 450 L