Position: Climate Solutions Architect
About the Viessmann Group
Our mission is to become the world‘s leading digital player in the residential, commercial and industrial heating and cooling space. Our group‘s foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of 11.600 people in 74 countries. Let us push past our current revenues of US$ 2.5bn by developing customer centric products for our strategic growth market North America!
- You are the Smart Climate Solutions Architect of Viessmann’s Engineering Center North America, collaborating with our App development and R&D teams in Europe and Asia.
- You are the bridge to product management turning their vision into reality.
- You transform abstract market requirements based on customer pains and needs into a functional system specification with acceptance criteria.
- You develop and discuss concepts and solutions together with our European Engineering teams
- You are responsible for the end to end functionality of our customer-centric value added services for the next gen product portfolio.
- You are an integral part of the product development team, responsible for field testing and consolidating market feedback to improve the customer experience.
- You analyze HVAC trends and derive recommendations for our future roadmap
The Person We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in electronic engineering or mechanical engineering
- 3 years of experience in HVAC industry of North America
- Solid knowledge of and natural interest in customer-centric Smart Home and other Digital Services
- Extraordinary communication skills to be able to explain complex matters to non native English speakers
- Structured approach with a focus on getting results efficiently
- Fluency in English required, German would be a great asset
- A challenging position with responsibility and a strong development and growth perspective
- Flex Time to adapt work to your personal needs
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team
- Cutting edge IT environment GSuite: Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, Hangouts, etc.
Up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application either in German or in English!
Resumes can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Viessmann Manufacturing Company (U.S.) Inc. reserves the right to make changes and amendments to this position description as may be required from time to time. Any intended changes will be discussed with the employee before inclusion in the position description.