Premium high-performance flat plate solar collector
The Vitosol 200-F is a premium series flat plate collector that offers high performance and quality construction at an affordable price. Available in vertical (SV2C) and horizontal (SH2C) configurations, it is ideal for any residential or commercial solar thermal application.
The benefits at a glance
- High performance flat plate collector at an attractive price, thanks to a highly-efficient selectively-coated aluminum absorber.
- Ideal for colder climates due to additional insulation on the sides and back.
- Rugged, high-quality construction using impact-resistant solar glass, copper, aluminum and nondegrading thermal insulation.
- Attractive dark blue powder coated outer frame for easy integration into any building design.
- Universal application
- Flat and sloped roofs or freestanding
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- Compatible with any DHW heating system
- Connect up to 12 collectors in one array
- Commercial or residential systems
- Maximum system performance and reliability with a full range of solar system components designed to integrate seamlessly.
- Fast installation with flexible connection pipes and quick-connect fittings. Prefabricated collector mounting hardware ensures easy connection to roofs.
- Suitable for many applications. Well suited for DHW heating, pool heating, or space heating supplement.
- OG-100 Certified by the Solar Rating and Certification Corporation (SRCC).
Where can I buy a Vitosol 200-F?
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across the US. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
To get a quote for a new Vitosol 200-F collector including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Economy series flat plate solar collectors, available in vertical and horizontal configurations. Absorber surface area: 25 ft² - 2.3 m². For residential and commercial applications.
Vitosol 200-T, SPE
Vacuum tube solar collectors. Absorber surface area: 17.6 and 35.1 ft² - 1.63 and 3.26 m². For residential and commercial applications.
Vitosol 200-T, SP2A
Vacuum tube solar collectors. Absorber surface area: 13.6 to 32.6 ft² - 1.26 to 3.03 m². For residential and commercial applications. Special 10-tube balcony version available for installation on balcony railings or walls.