System technology from Viessmann
The benefits at a glance
- Ideal cooling and dehumidification when combined with an evaporator coil and air-conditioning unit.
- Quiet performance as a result of a fully insulated cabinet.
- High-efficiency ECM blower fan designed for improved air circulation, humidity control and consistent temperatures for maximum comfort.
- Pre-configured for additional components such as central air, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, and alarms.
- Durable composite circulator pump which is less susceptible to water quality issues.
- Visually appealing with rear terminating water connections keeping all piping hidden behind the unit.
- Easy service and maintenance access with all components on slide out rails.
- Versatile installation options with built-in filter rack for upflow, downflow, and horizontal installations.
- Integrated safety sensors provide constant monitoring of your home in case of thermostat failure.
With changing climates and a growing demand for both heating and cooling, the Viessmann AirflowPLUS offers maximum comfort and efficiency to any home or business, all year round.
The Viessmann AirflowPLUS is designed to work in combination with a Viessmann boiler to provide forced air heating and cooling, and the ability to combine the comfort of hydronic heating all in one convenient package. Experience the best of both worlds; forced air heating to some parts of the home and hydronic heating to others.
Featuring a fully insulated cabinet, top-quality ECM fan blower, wide modulation range, operating and diagnostic LED display and integrated control sensors, the Viessmann AirflowPLUS provides nothing but efficient, comfortable conditioned air day after day.
Ideal for both retrofit and new construction applications, the Viessmann AirflowPLUS gives you more heating and cooling options than ever before from Viessmann.
Where can I buy a Viessmann AirflowPLUS?
To get a quote for a new Viessmann AirflowPLUS air handler including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a contractor in your area using our Contractor Locator.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.