Position: Territory Manager - Mountain West
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Goal of the Position
To strengthen the position of Viessmann in the sales territory, and to further increase sales by maintaining and expanding the current customer base; to develop sales in the territory by providing customer support, implementing marketing programs and to promote Viessmann in all aspects of sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotion and sales development of Viessmann products in the Employee’s assigned sales territory.
- Market evaluation and sales forecasts
- Maintain contact with all customers, active and potential, in the assigned territory(wholesalers, engineering offices, ESCOs, contractors, etc.) to maintain a consistently high level of product awareness
- Customer support and troubleshooting- Assist contractors who install equipment for the first time
- Provide product assistance to wholesalers, homeowners, customers, etc. regarding equipment selection, replacement parts identification, substitution of alternative parts, etc.
- Manage and develop assigned Manufacturers Representatives
- Assist Commercial Team in Warwick with project information
- Maintain and develop ViPro level contractors and contractor network.
- Report to the Employee’s supervisor on a weekly basis on the status and development of Viessmann product sales in the assigned inventory, and provide information on customer relations and development
- Viessmann reserves the right to final credit approval on any customer account. If the credit worthiness of any customer is in doubt, the Territory Manager shall assist the Accounting Team in obtaining information on the banking connections of the customer to enable Viessmann to determine credit worthiness of the customer.
- Participate in the annual Viessmann Sales Representative meetings as well as in Viessmann product information seminars to assure a professional technicalpresentation of Viessmann products to the customers
- In addition to the duties listed, the position may require extraordinary and additional tasks during the course of the business year
- Travel (60%) in assigned territory as required.
Education and Professional Experience
- A minimum three years of experience in the sale of hydronic heating products to wholesalers and contractors
- Candidates with experience regarding Viessmann products will be preferred
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Strong organizational skills, creative and systematic working habits, self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal, language, and communication skills
Viessmann Manufacturing Company Inc. reserves the right to make changes and amendments to this Position Description as may be required from time to time. Any intended changes will be discussed with the Employee before inclusion in the Position Description.
Ready to join our team? Contact Viessmann HR: ChrK@viessmann.com