About the Viessmann Group
Our mission is to become the world‘s leading digital player in the residential, commercial and
industrial heating and cooling space. Our group‘s foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of 11.600 people in 74 countries. Let us push past our current revenues of US $2.5bn by developing customer centric products for our strategic growth market USA!
- You will be the System Engineer - HVAC of the new R&D team Viessmann USA, collaborating with our lab in Canada and R&D / production in Germany
- You will challenge market requirements and technological feasibility with local product management for both our residential and commercial product portfolio
- You are responsible for the end to end functionality of new developments from small hardware improvements to new remote diagnostic features or completely new heating system releases
- You will decode and transform US requirements into technical concepts for our German product development teams
- You will analyse HVAC trends and derive recommendations for our future roadmap
- You will develop solutions to customize our current portfolio to maximize US customer value
- You will design new products in close cooperation with our headquarter in Germany
The person we are looking for
- Bachelor´s degree (or 15 years of equivalent experience) in electronic engineering or mechanical engineering
- 5+ years of experience in HVAC industry of North America
- In depth understanding of relevant North American certification/standardization like ASME, AFUE, CRN, CRS, etc.
- Extraordinary communication skills to be able to explain complex matters to non-native English speakers
- Knowledge of competition, market trends, technology in the works
- Skills in project management and relevant tools
- Ability to proactively track and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A challenging position with responsibility and opportunity for growth and development
- Flex Time and Telecommuting to adapt work to your personal needs
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies
- A dedicated, international and highly motivated team
- Cutting edge IT environment with GSuite: Google Mail, Calender, Docs, Hangouts, etc.
Up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application either in German or in English!