Inside Sales Representative
Career Opportunity at Viessmann
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Department: Inside Sales
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Employment Classification: Full Time, Salaried (Non-Exempt)
Goal of This Position: Support the outside and inside sales network to achieve sales objectives in a proactive and professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Viessmann staff, representatives, wholesalers, and contractors to further increase sales.
- Identify and establish tools for customers to efficiently interface with Viessmann.
- Advise on product selection and list price quote generation.
- Direct and coordinate all inquiries on RGAs, credits, status updates, training, etc to appropriate departments.
- Mentor and assist sales support specialists as needed.
- Liaise with customers and staff to resolve order issues.
- Greet walk-in customers in a professional manner, answering questions about the Viessmann product lines.
- Participate in continuous learning and Viessmann Academy training.
- Travel to trade shows, and wholesale accounts as needed.
- Extraordinary and additional tasks as required during the course of the business year.
Prerequisites for Position:
Education and Professional Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in an inside sales or sales support role; experience in general construction, construction equipment wholesale, project or account coordination will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Construction Management, or Engineering preferred.
- Working knowledge of construction management and industry practices an asset.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong MS Office / G-Suite skills
- Ability to quickly learn new and specialized software
- Proficiency with SAP business enterprise software
- Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service oriented, willingness to take initiative, all with a good sense of humor
Viessmann Manufacturing Company (U.S.) Inc. reserves the right to make changes and amendments to this position description as may be required from time to time. Any intended changes will be discussed with the employee before inclusion in the position description.