About the Viessmann Group
Our mission is to become the world‘s leading digital player in the residential, commercial and
industrial heating and cooling space. Our group‘s foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of 11.600 people in 74 countries. Let us push past our current revenues of US $2.5bn by developing customer centric products for our strategic growth market USA!
- You will be the Systems Engineer - Standards and Regulations of the new R&D team Viessmann USA, closely working together with our lab in Canada and R&D / production in Germany
- You will be the key player supporting two German Viessmann Expats in growing a strong US HVAC industry network
- You will promote European / German heating technology and represent Viessmann in US/CA certification matters
- You will be our primary technical point of contact for regulatory agencies in regards to compliance with all applicable regulatory standards (safety, emissions, performance,…)
- You will be the window person for our German R&D Office for all questions regarding the above mentioned requirements
The person we are looking for
- Bachelor´s degree (or 15y of equivalent experience) in electronic engineering or mechanical engineering
- 7+ years of experience in HVAC environment of North America
- Active member of industry associations and government agencies (ASHRAE, AHRI, CSA, SRCC, UL, or alike.) influencing as well as staying on top of all evolving requirements
- Extraordinary communication skills to explain complex things to non-native speakers
- Knowledge of competition, market trends, technology in the works
- Ability to proactively track and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluency in English required, German would be a nice add-on
- A challenging position with responsibility and opportunity for growth and development
- Flex Time and Telecommuting to adapt work to your personal needs
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team
- Cutting edge IT environment with GSuite: Google Mail, Calender, Docs, Hangouts, etc.
Up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application either in German or in English!