Position: Territory Sales Manager - NYC and Long Island
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Classification: Full Time, Salaried (Exempt)
Goal of This Position: To develop and meet annual revenue goals in assigned Territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotion and sales development of Viessmann products in the assigned Territory.
- Market evaluation and development of sales forecasts.
- Maintain contact with all customers, active and potential, in the assigned territory (wholesalers, engineering offices, ESCOs, contractors, etc.) to maintain a consistently high level of product awareness
- Customer support and troubleshooting
- Assist contractors who install equipment for the first time
- Provide product assistance to customers and stakeholders regarding equipment selection, replacement parts identification, the substitution of alternative parts, etc.
- Manage and develop assigned Manufacturers Representatives
- Assist Commercial Team in Warwick with project information
- Maintain and develop ViPro level contractors and contractor networks.
- Report to the Employee’s supervisor on a weekly basis on the status and development of Viessmann product sales in the assigned inventory, and provide information on customer relations and development
- Participate in the annual Viessmann Sales Representative meetings as well as in Viessmann product information seminars to assure a professional technical presentation of Viessmann products to the customers
- In addition to the duties listed, the position may require extraordinary and additional tasks during the course of the business year
- Travel (60%) in assigned territory as required.
Prerequisites for Position:
Education and Professional Experience:
- A minimum of three years of experience in the sale of hydronic heating products to wholesalers and contractors
- Candidates with experience regarding Viessmann products will be preferreds
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong organizational skills, creative and systematic working habits, self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal, language, and communication skills
Viessmann Manufacturing Company (U.S.) Inc. reserves the right to make changes and amendments to this position description as may be required from time to time. Any intended changes will be discussed with the employee before inclusion in the position description.