COVID-19 Viessmann US - Academy Guidelines
Viessmann’s primary concern is the safety and wellbeing of its customers and employees during the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic.
We are committed to supporting our customers through this difficult time. The purpose of this is to provide guidance for this stage of the pandemic for all. The continued goal is the safety of our employees, customers, and business partners as well as doing our part to stop the spread of the virus.
Information shared in this document is subject to change at any time based upon the changing requirements of the business or changes in federal, state, or municipal government guidelines and mandates.
Effective September 13th, 2021:
Regardless of vaccination status, masks are required for all before entering the building and must continue to wear the mask for the duration of the time in the building (except during meal breaks where applicable). Masks must be worn covering both the nose and mouth.
Until further notice, there will be no warehouse tours for customers for the continued health and safety of our employees, customers and business partners.
- If you arrive for your class and do not have a mask but need one, there will disposable masks available near the entrance door
- Masks must be worn so that both nose and mouth are covered while worn ; please contact the Academy Manager, Miranda Gettling, at GegM@viessmann.com or 401-256-7474 if you have a specific reason that makes compliance impossible.
- While outside, employees do not need to wear a mask
- While attending an Academy course, we ask that you remain upstairs on the second floor to help keep you and our employees safe
- In addition:
- Please follow all federal government mandates
- Please check and follow applicable local government guidelines and mandates
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if I think I may have come in contact with, or may have contracted COVID-19 before my class?
If you believe you may come in contact with, or contracted COVID-19, please do not attend your scheduled class and contact the Academy Manager for details on rescheduling.
In addition, if you believe you may have come in contact with, or contracted COVID-19, you should follow the CDC guidelines for:
What if I forget my mask?
If you have not brought a mask there are masks available at the entrance.
What if I cannot wear a mask due to a medical exemption?
Please reach out to the Academy Manager with proof of your appropriate accommodation and we will be happy to meet your needs.
Should you have any additional questions or concerns please contact the Academy Manager, Miranda Gettling, (GegM@viessmann.com or 401-256-7474) and we will be happy to assist you.