Hot water comfort for life
For the Vitocell 300-B the heat from solar collectors is transferred to the water via the lower heat exchanger coil. The upper heat exchanger coil accommodates reheating by the heating boiler.
The narrow, cone-shaped heat exchanger coils and their design provide maximum energy transfer in connection with Viessmann solar collectors.
The benefits at a glance
- Long service life due to corrosion-resistant hot water tank and heat exchanger coil construction of high-alloy SA240-316Ti stainless steel.
- No sacrificial anode required for additional corrosion protection; therefore no anode replacement costs.
- Heating of the entire water content by a heat exchanger coil extending to the tank bottom.
- Reliable hot water comfort due to fast, even heating with large-diameter 1"/25 mm non-finned heat exchanger coil.
- Minimal standby losses through highly effective foamed-in-place or wrap-around HCFC-free insulation.
- Two thermometers to show the domestic hot water temperature at the top of the tank and at midpoint.
Where can I buy a Vitocell 300-B?
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across the US. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
To get a quote for a new Vitocell 300-B tank including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.