Vitodens 100 - The perfect mix of performance, quality and value
The benefits at a glance
- Fits any home and budget with high performance at an attractive price.
- Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
- Low-emission combustion with fully-modulating Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane.
- Versatile on-board Viessmann boiler control interfaces with most external controls; integrated OpenTherm® communication ability; energy-saving outdoor temperature sensor standard.
- Greater venting flexibility with vent length up to 200' and multiple venting options; new rigid and flexible PP(s) vent options.
- Suitable for altitude levels of up to 10,000 ft. / 3,000 m.
- Easy installation and service with pipe connections located at the bottom and serviceable components accessible from the front.
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
- Easy expansion with CombiPLUS Kit for energy-saving, on-demand DHW.
Every home. Every budget.
With its outstanding design and price/performance ratio, the Vitodens 100 is the perfect mix of performance and value. Its compact design, zero clearance to combustibles and extremely quiet operation make the Vitodens 100 an ideal choice even in the smallest spaces. Plus, with a limited residential lifetime warranty, you can be sure your investment will deliver long-lasting, value year after year.
Reliable and consistent performance
Stainless steel is the best choice for long-term reliability. That’s why the Vitodens 100 is equipped with a stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger and MatriX cylinder burner. Developed and manufactured by Viessmann, these high-quality stainless steel components maximize performance and reliability. Plus, the “self-cleaning” heat exchanger contributes to the boiler’s long service life and dependable performance.
Where can I buy a Vitodens 100?
Viessmann products are available from Viessmann authorized stocking wholesalers across the US. If you need help finding a local wholesaler, please contact a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
To get a quote for a new Vitodens 100-W boiler including system installation, please contact a licensed professional heating contractor near you. You can find a Viessmann Sales Representative via our Sales Network.
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." According to this philosophy, Viessmann does not just make individual heating equipment components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability and effectiveness. Rather, all products are part of a matching concept, where all components complement one another. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Gas-fired wall-mounted condensing boiler with modulating stainless steel cylinder burner and Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface. Rated input: 12 to 530 MBH. For residential homes, apartment buildings and commercial applications, new buildings and retrofits.
Gas-fired condensing boiler with integrated stainless steel DHW storage tank (26 USG). Rated input: 12 to 125 MBH. For residential homes and apartment units, new buildings and retrofits.